Apply for Leadership Garland
To be eligible, an applicant must fulfill one of the following categories:
- Have lived in Garland one year prior to September 1 of the current calendar year
- Have worked in Garland one year immediately prior to September 1 of the current year
- Member in the Garland Chamber of Commerce
If you would like to participate in Leadership Garland Class 38 (2018 - 2019), see the application instructions below.
Applicants are asked to complete and submit the application form as instructed below. Applications are considered at one time, subsequent to the deadline date; however, you are encouraged to submit your application as early as possible because due to class size limitations, the order in which an application is received may be a factor used in determining class membership. We will acknowledge receipt of your application.
Selection of members for Class 38 (2018 - 2019) will be made within a few days following the submission deadline. When final selections are made, the Chamber will contact each applicant to inform him or her of membership status.
- Complete the application.
- Download, read and sign the class calendar.
- Include a letter of recommendation. Please attach the letter to the application or ask the individual to send the letter directly to the Chamber offices.
- Limited financial assistance may be available, including the Jason Pierce Emerging Leader Scholarship, awarded to an individual under the age of 40. If you are requesting financial assistance for tuition payment, submit that request in writing at the time of submitting application and check the box on the last page of the application indicating your desire for assistance. In your request letter, please include reason for consideration.
- Fax or email the completed and signed application, class schedule, and all attachments to the Chamber office. Fax: (972) 276-9261 | Email: email@example.com
LG Application Calendar
The class calendar form must be signed in order for the application to be accepted.
DEADLINE: Application and signed class schedule form must be turned in to the Chamber office by 3 p.m., Friday, June 29, 2018. If admitted to the class, the tuition of $750 must be paid by 5 p.m., Thursday, Aug. 23, 2018.
***If you are unable to submit an applicant for class membership, please consider participating by providing a financial sponsorship. The sponsorships assist in covering the cost of the program and providing tuition assistance for a number of members.
"Let's talk about what you expect from your Chamber experience."
Your feedback is critically important in helping us understand how we can continually create valuable programs and equip your business for success.
Vice President (469) 326-7412 Jenna.McWethy@garlandchamber.com
Richland College - Garland Campus
Increase Workplace Productivity
Fill the Skilled Worker Gap
- Fast Track Manufacturing Training
- English-as-a-Second Language
- Machine Operator
- Leadership / Customer Service
*Select classes are no cost to company or participant. For more info, call Shaun at (214) 360-1200
Calibrate precision test & measurement equipment (multimeters, torque, pressure, calipers, spectrum analyzers, etc). Diverse capabilities. Accredited to ISO 17025 & Z540-1; ISO 9001 Certified. SDVOB.