Legislative Affairs Steering Committee
Legislative Affairs Committee Members
- Donas Cole, Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Garland
- Thomas Edds, Electrical Distribution & Design Systems
- Niral Gandhi, Estes & Gandhi, P.C.
- Eva Hummel, Atmos Energy
- Wes Kucera, City of Garland
- Rick Lambert, Garland Independent School District
- Justin H. Lonon, Dallas County Community College District
- Tom Sadler, Business Consultant
- Kevin Slay, City of Garland
- Tiffany Veno, Garland Independent School District
- Barry Young, Oncor Electric Delivery
- Paul Mayer, Garland Chamber of Commerce
- Karina Olivares, Garland Chamber of Commerce
Interested in serving on the Legislative Affairs Committee?
Contact Karina Olivares at firstname.lastname@example.org or (469) 326-7474.
"Let me help you discover innovative business services."
I direct the development and operational areas of the Chamber to carry out the organization's mission to be a catalyst for positive change in our community. Call me if I can help you cultivate relationships or discover services and programs to help achieve your business's mission.
President (469) 326-7474 Karina.Olivares@garlandchamber.com
Shiny Smiles Pediatric Dentistry
From infants to toddlers to teenagers, Shiny Smiles Pediatric Dentistry is the perfect place to put your child on the path to a beautiful smile and sustained oral health! Dr. Lily Hoang and her team are crazy about kids, and they have the experience and training necessary to serve young smiles through every stage of development. When your child becomes a part of our patient family, we’ll go out of our way to ensure their comfort at every visit as we provide the services they need to smile with confidence year after year.