Legislative Affairs Steering Committee
Legislative Affairs Committee Members
- Donas Cole, Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Garland
- Thomas Edds, Electrical Distribution & Design Systems
- Niral Gandhi, Estes & Gandhi, P.C.
- Eva Hummel, Atmos Energy
- Wes Kucera, City of Garland
- Rick Lambert, Garland Independent School District
- Justin H. Lonon, Dallas County Community College District
- Tom Sadler, Business Consultant
- Kevin Slay, City of Garland
- Tiffany Veno, Garland Independent School District
- Barry Young, Oncor Electric Delivery
- Paul Mayer, Garland Chamber of Commerce
- Karina Olivares, Garland Chamber of Commerce
Interested in serving on the Legislative Affairs Committee?
Contact Karina Olivares at email@example.com or (469) 326-7474.
"Let me help you discover innovative business services."
I direct the development and operational areas of the Chamber to carry out the organization's mission to be a catalyst for positive change in our community. Call me if I can help you cultivate relationships or discover services and programs to help achieve your business's mission.
President (469) 326-7474 Karina.Olivares@garlandchamber.com
Club Pilates Shiloh Springs offers more then just low-impact, full-body worksouts. With a range of class offerings that challenge your minds as well as your body, Club Pilates provides a path to a richer, more-fulfilling life. Take a free intro class today and get started on a path to a better tomorrow.