If you would like to participate in Leadership Garland Class 33 (2013 - 2014), please complete and submit the application form as instructed below. Applications are considered at one time, subsequent to the deadline date; however, you are encouraged to submit your application as early as possible because due to class size limitations, the order in which an application is received may be a factor used in determining class membership. We will acknowledge receipt of your application.
Selection of members for Class 33 (2013 - 2014) will be made within a few days following the submission deadline. When final selections are made, the Chamber will contact each applicant to inform him or her of membership status.
- Complete the application. Click here to download/print the application (PDF).
- Download, read & sign the class schedule. Click here to download/print the 2013 - 2014 class schedule.
- If you choose to submit a letter of recommendation, please attach the letter to the application or ask the individual to send the letter directly to the Chamber offices.
- Financial assistance may be available. If you are requesting financial assistance for tuition payment, submit that request in writing at the time of submitting application. Please include reason for consideration.
- Fax the completed and signed application, class schedule, and any attachments to the Chamber office. Fax: (972) 276-9261.
The class calendar form must be signed in order for the application to be accepted.
DEADLINE: Application and signed class schedule form must be in the Chamber office by 3:00 p.m., Friday, June 28, 2013. If admitted to the class, the tuition of $750 must be paid by 3:00 p.m., Friday, July 26, 2013.
***If you are unable to submit an applicant for class membership, please consider participating by providing a financial sponsorship. The sponsorships assist in covering the cost of the program and providing tuition assistance for a number of members.