3 Things You Need to Know (in 30 seconds)
Check out the July edition of 3 Things You Need to Know (in 30 Seconds), hosted by Liza Ceniceros, the Chamber's very own Project Director.
- We're now accepting advertisers for our 2018 Garland Guide! This year’s Guide will highlight future-focused initiatives in leadership, education and development for the Garland community. In the coming weeks, you can expect to hear from our new ad sales representative, Jenifer Rosello. You can also reach out to Jenifer directly at (214) 621-8239 or email@example.com.
- Starting in September, the Garland Chamber will begin recognizing Teachers of the Month at the monthly luncheons. For a $60 donation, in addition to your regular luncheon ticket price, your business is able to sponsor a teacher and his or her campus administrator. As teachers are recognized, the sponsoring businesses will also receive recognition. To learn more about this opportunity to support Garland ISD, contact Liza Ceniceros at (469) 326-7477 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Garland Chamber is in the process of hiring its newest team member! Be on the lookout for a new face as our Small Business Program Coordinator in the coming weeks. In the meantime, you can check out all the small business resources the Chamber has to offer on our website, including a grant, several how-to videos, and SBDC counseling appointments.
Richland College - Garland Campus
Increase Workplace Productivity
Fill the Skilled Worker Gap
- Fast Track Manufacturing Training
- English-as-a-Second Language
- Machine Operator
- Leadership / Customer Service
*Select classes are no cost to company or participant. For more info, call Shaun at (214) 360-1200