3 Things You Need to Know (in 30 seconds)
Check out the August edition of 3 Things You Need to Know (in 30 Seconds), hosted by Andrea Tamez, the Chamber's new Small Business Program Coordinator.
- We're thrilled to announce our newest team member, Andrea Tamez, Small Business Program Coordinator. Andrea joined the Chamber team on Aug. 1 and is eager to bring her skills and experience to the benefit of the Garland small business community.
- The Chamber's annual Golf Tournament is less than 6 weeks away and we still have sponsorships and volunteer spots available! Contact Liza Ceniceros at 469-326-7477 or email@example.com to see how you can participate.
- We'd like to congratulate Garland SBDC counselor Judith Collins, who was recently recognized for excellence with the North Texas SBDC State Star Award! We're proud to have Judith in our office two days a week. If you'd like to schedule a free counseling appointment with Judith, you can do so on our website.
Richland College - Garland Campus
Increase Workplace Productivity
Fill the Skilled Worker Gap
- Fast Track Manufacturing Training
- English-as-a-Second Language
- Machine Operator
- Leadership / Customer Service
*Select classes are no cost to company or participant. For more info, call Shaun at (214) 360-1200