3 Things You Need to Know (in 30ish seconds)
Check out the 3 Things You Need to Know (in 30ish Seconds), hosted by the Chamber's own, Jenna McWethy, Vice President.
- The Garland Guide advertisement sales deadline is fast approaching! This year’s Guide will highlight future-focused initiatives in leadership, education and development for the Garland community. The Chamber prints 8,500 copies of the magazine, which is available online as well. If you'd like to get your name out in the Garland community, this is a great opportunity! Contact our new ad sales representative, Jenifer Rosello, today at (214) 621-8239 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tickets and tables are now available for the 30th Annual Leadership Garland Prayer Breakfast. This year's event will feature keynote speaker Clint Bruce as well as entertainment by the Garland High School Choir, the Salvation Army Brass Band, and the Coventry Reserve Signing Stars. Learn More
- October is a great month for networking! At the WBe Empowerment Luncheon, Mary Lyons talks about strategic networking and how to build your business by meeting the right people. Then, on the third Thursday of the month, join us at Direct Connect to practice your skills during the morning speed networking event. Learn More
Richland College - Garland Campus
Increase Workplace Productivity
Fill the Skilled Worker Gap
- Fast Track Manufacturing Training
- English-as-a-Second Language
- Machine Operator
- Leadership / Customer Service
*Select classes are no cost to company or participant. For more info, call Shaun at (214) 360-1200