3 Things You Need to Know (in 30 seconds)
Check out the 3 Things You Need to Know (in 30 Seconds), hosted by the Chamber's own, Alexander Helgar, Membership Development.
- The Chamber's annual Golf Tournament is less than 2 weeks away and we have a limited number of sponsorships and volunteer spots still available! Contact Liza Ceniceros at 469-326-7477 or firstname.lastname@example.org to see how you can participate.
- We're now accepting advertisers for our 2018 Garland Guide! This year’s Guide will highlight future-focused initiatives in leadership, education and development for the Garland community. In the coming weeks, you can expect to hear from our new ad sales representative, Jenifer Rosello. You can also reach out to Jenifer directly at (214) 621-8239 or email@example.com.
- We'd like to invite you to the annual State of the District luncheon with Interim Superintendent Dr. Deborah Cron. Dr. Cron will share information about the progress, projects and accomplishments of the Garland Independent School District. You can register online to reserve your spot at the Sept. 25 event.
Richland College - Garland Campus
Increase Workplace Productivity
Fill the Skilled Worker Gap
- Fast Track Manufacturing Training
- English-as-a-Second Language
- Machine Operator
- Leadership / Customer Service
*Select classes are no cost to company or participant. For more info, call Shaun at (214) 360-1200