Additional Community Resources
Get Connected with Resources
The Garland of Commerce prides itself on being The Connecting Source, and sometimes that means connecting local businesses to resources outside our organization. In more than 120 years, the Chamber has built quite a network in order to best assist local professionals in accessing everything they need to find business success in Garland, Texas and beyond.
See the resources below to get started, and let us know if you’re looking for something you don’t see available. We’re here to get you connected.
- Richland College Garland Campus
- Eastfield College
- Texas Workforce Commission
- Dallas County Manufacturers’ Association Leadership Academy
- Workforce Development Guide via AC Online
Business Growth and Support
- Small Business Counseling
- S.C.O.R.E. Counseling
- Garland Public Library Business Tools
- Small Business Resource Center (Marketing and Branding Information)
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Small Business Administration
- Texas Association of Business
- Texas Small Business Assistance
Finances, Debt and Taxes
- IRS Small Business Tax Center
- How to Deal With Small Business Debt
- Find the Right Type of Financing for Your Business
Local Purchasing Departments
"Let's talk about what you expect from your Chamber experience."
Your feedback is critically important in helping us understand how we can continually create valuable programs and equip your business for success.
Vice President (469) 326-7412 Jenna.McWethy@garlandchamber.com
Garland Power & Light
Locally owned and nationally recognized, Garland Power & Light has been providing reliable electric service to residents and businesses in Garland since 1923. “Always there when you need us!”
3DS Computer Services
3DS Computer Services provides IT consultancy services for small to medium sized businesses. We offer a selective package of cloud based applications as well as proactive computer maintenance and onsite support services.