Garland is where products, careers, memories, opportunities and friendships that last a lifetime are made. Join the many generations of families who have made this part of Texas their home.
As the catalyst for strategic connections in Garland, the Garland Chamber brings together businesses, medical establishments, educational institutions, religious groups, and community members to form partnerships that engage us with each other, expand our potential for economic growth, and improve the Garland community as a whole.
The Garland Chamber of Commerce has established the following goals to guide its partnerships:
- Act as a liaison between local employers and educational institutions to facilitate the training and continued education of a qualified workforce.
- Drive local small business owners to specialized resources and programming focused on long-term growth and sustainability.
- Work to maintain a clear understanding of manufacturers' needs and facilitate growth opportunities through efficient business practices.
- Be the trusted source of timely, relevant information regarding opportunities for involvement and growth in the local business community.
Through implementation of these strategic goals, the Chamber can truly be the Connecting Source for economic development and a more vibrant community.
"Let me help your small business grow in Garland, Texas"
Whether you seeks resources for sustainability or advice on practical growth strategies, my business is making your business succeed!
Marketing & Small Business Coordinator (469) 326-7464 Andrea.Tamez@garlandchamber.com
GHD is one of the world’s leading professional services companies operating in the global markets of water, energy and resources, environment, property and buildings, and transportation. We provide engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services to private and public sector clients.
Richland College - Garland Campus
Increase Workplace Productivity
Fill the Skilled Worker Gap
- Fast Track Manufacturing Training
- English-as-a-Second Language
- Machine Operator
- Leadership / Customer Service
*Select classes are no cost to company or participant. For more info, call Shaun at (214) 360-1200