11th Annual Business ExpoMember Price: Free to Attend Date: Location: Virtual through Hopin Categories: Chamber Events, Community Events, Networking
Date: June 5, 2020
Time: 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Location: Virtual through Hopin
The Garland Chamber of Commerce invites you to be a part of the 11th Annual Business Expo on June 5, 2020 from 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. This exciting event brings local product and service providers for the community to browse all the best Garland has to offer in a virtual form. If you're looking to do business with local vendors, find services to better meet the needs of your business or learn more about what the city of Garland has to offer. Join us at the Garland Chamber's first VIRTUAL Business Expo.
Exhibitors are encouraged to incorporate the event's theme into their booth design and decoration. Expo attendees will vote for "Best in Show" and the winning company will receive a prize!
Theme for 2020 is Candy Land!
If you're interested in being an EXHIBITOR, register below!
If you're interested in ATTENDING, register through Hopin!
Why Register on Hopin?
When you register through Hopin for the Business Expo, it will ask you to add your Twitter, LinkedIn, and Website information to create a virtual business card. As you attend the event, you can virtually connect with people and booths. At the end of the event, it will send them your virtual business card. FYI: The image you add as your profile picture must be less than 2MB.
Presenting Sponsor: Texas Security Bank
Giveaway Sponsor: Garland Power & Light
What is Hopin and a Digital Booth?
- Hopin is the first all-in-one live online events platform where attendees can learn, interact, and connect with people from anywhere in the world.
- The Garland Chamber will utilize Hopin as the virtual platform to host the Business Expo.
- In Hopin, you can network with others through chat windows and 1-on-1 video conversations, watch our main stage for innovative marketing strategies and explore our exhibitors in the Expo area.
- Each booth at the expo can contain live video, branded content, Twitter links, pre-recorded videos, special offers, salespeople on live camera, and customized button CTAs.
- The Garland Chamber will create your booths using the information you send us. If at any time you want to make a change to your booth, simply send us an email at Liza.Ceniceros@garlandchamber.com and we’ll make the change.
What We Need to Build Your Booth
- Vendor name. This could be the name of the company or product or idea or content. For example, a vendor name could be “Acme Co” or “Sign up list.” It’s up to you and your use case.
- Vendor email. This is the email that will receive emails from attendees who click the button “Register Interest” in the booth. See “Button action” below for more.
- Vendor Headline. This is the short description text underneath the vendor name.
- Offer. Use this field to write a special offer for booth visitors. It could be a discount, special access, coupon code, or anything. It’s optional text; it’s not tied to anything programmatically.
- About. Add a few words describing the booth and why your attendees should care.
- Booth video/stream provider. Here is where you choose the main feature of your booth—the video.
- Do you want it to be pre-recorded? You can use YouTube, Vimeo, or Wistia.
- If you plan to host a live video session let me know so I can include that option. This will give you the option to interact with live attendees on live camera within the booth (note up to 500 attendees can simply watch).
- Twitter ID. Input just the name of your Twitter handle without the URL or “@” symbol. For example, “garlandchamber” is the correct way to add a Twitter ID.
- Website link. This is the link that attendees will be sent to when the “green” button action (mentioned below) is clicked.
- Button action. The action of the green button in a booth can be customized in two ways. It can Register Interest (default) or link to a website. The link is the one you added to the “Website link” field above. This can be to a PDF, a shopping site, a signup form — it’s up to you. The Register Interest option sends an email to the Vendor email you added earlier.
- Button text. If you’re linking to a website from the green button, it’s a good idea to customize the button text. For example, for a PDF link you could change the button text to “Download PDF” or for an e-commerce CTA it could be “Shop Now.”
- Vendor logo. For the best appearance, we recommend using a transparent image file and a round circle if possible. Best dimensions: 1080x1080px.
- Background image. This image is underneath the text and logo on the vendor’s card that you see when viewing the list of booths. Best dimensions: 1920x1080px.
Helpful videos for Hopin:
Plan Your Visit to the Expo
Direct Connect Networking
Participate in the Chamber's monthly networking event, virtually through Hopin before the Expo!
7:30 - 9 a.m.
Exhibitor Booths Open
9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Schedule of Speakers
|9 a.m.||Sponsor Spotlight: Texas Security Bank|
|9:30 a.m.||The 3 Basic Fundamentals of Marketing with SmartArt Branding|
|10 a.m.||Innovation Within Your Business with Mastery Partners|
|10:30 a.m.||TBD Topic with Tom Sadler & Associates|
|11 a.m.||Reaching Cord Cutters-New Marketing Ideas with Entercom Communication Corp.|
|11:30 a.m.||Digital Knowledge Management with Big Hit Creative Group|
Carr, Riggs & Ingram
City of Garland - Make Your Mark
City of Garland Water Utilities
Express Employment Professionals
Gardner Wallace Financial Solutions
Garland Power & Light
Garland Public Libraries
Guardian Packaging Industries, L.P.
Label Solutions Inc.
Texas Security Bank
Tom Sadler & Associates
Total Hearing Care
Exhibitor Cancellation Policy
Booth fee is fully refundable if cancellation occurs on or before May 22, 2020. No refunds will be issued after that date.
Waste Connections is an integrated solid waste services company that provides non-hazardous waste collection, transfer, disposal and recycling services in the DFW Metroplex. Waste Connections serves more than seven million residential, commercial, industrial, and exploration and production customers in 42 states in the U.S., and six provinces in Canada.
Room for Change
Room for Change is a counseling group that offers mental health and substance use treatment to teens and adults. We offer services in English and Spanish, in person and online, using insurance or private pay options.
Saint Catherine Hospice
One thing that's unique about our agency is the connections we have with our patients. And we measure that by the glowing feedback we receive from patients and family members who can feel how much we care.
Texas Counter Fitters
Natural Stone Importer and Fabricator of Natural Stone Countertops. Visit our showroom to tour our amazing and unique stone gallery!