Candidates ForumMember Price: $25 Date: Location: Garland Chamber of Commerce Address: 520 N. Glenbrook Dr., Garland, TX 75040 Categories: Chamber Events, Community Events, Legislative
The Garland Chamber of Commerce and its Legislative Affairs Committee invite you to a Candidates Forum on April 18, 2019. Meet Garland's candidates running for City Council and Garland ISD Board of Trustees before you cast your ballot in the General Election on May 4, 2019.
Date: April 18, 2019
Time: 7:30 - 9 a.m.
Location: Garland Chamber of Commerce
Address: 520 N. Glenbrook Dr., Garland, TX 75040
Sponsored by: Texas Dow Employees Credit Union
Registration is required. The $25 fee includes breakfast.
For information about your polling location or for a list of early voting locations, click here. Early voting begins April 22, 2019 and ends April 30, 2019.
Candidate (unopposed) for Mayor, City of Garland
- Scott Lemay
- Jerry Nickerson, District 3
- Stephen Stanley, District 3
- Robert Vera, District 6
- Patrick Abell, District 6
- Dylan Hedrick, District 7 (unopposed)
- Robert John Smith, District 8 (unopposed)
- Larry Glick, Place 1 (unopposed)
- Johnny Beach, Place 2 (unopposed)
- Linda Griffin, Place 3
- Bob Duckworth, Place 3
Richland College - Garland Campus
Increase Workplace Productivity
Fill the Skilled Worker Gap
- Fast Track Manufacturing Training
- English-as-a-Second Language
- Machine Operator
- Leadership / Customer Service
*Select classes are no cost to company or participant. For more info, call Shaun at (214) 360-1200