Candidates ForumMember Price: $25 Date: Location: Garland Chamber of Commerce Address: 520 N. Glenbrook Dr., Garland, TX 75040 Categories: Chamber Events, Community Events, Legislative
The Garland Chamber of Commerce and its Legislative Affairs Committee invite you to a Candidates Forum on April 18, 2019. Meet Garland's Mayoral candidates and those running for City Council before you cast your ballot in the General Election on May 4, 2019.
Date: April 18, 2019
Time: 7:30 - 9 a.m.
Location: Garland Chamber of Commerce
Address: 520 N. Glenbrook Dr., Garland, TX 75040
Sponsored by: Texas Dow Employees Credit Union
Registration is required. The $25 fee includes breakfast.
For information about your polling location or for a list of early voting locations, click here. Early voting begins April 22, 2019 and ends April 30, 2019.
Candidates (unopposed) for Mayor, City of Garland
- Scott Lemay
- Jerry Nickerson, District 3
- Stephen Stanley, District 3
- Robert Vera, District 6
- Patrick Abell, District 6
- Dylan Hedrick, District 7 (unopposed)
- Robert John Smith, District 8 (unopposed)
- Larry Glick, Place 1 (unopposed)
- Johnny Beach, Place 2 (unopposed)
- Linda Griffin, Place 3
- Bob Duckworth, Place 3
Richland College - Garland Campus
Increase Workplace Productivity
Fill the Skilled Worker Gap
- Fast Track Manufacturing Training
- English-as-a-Second Language
- Machine Operator
- Leadership / Customer Service
*Select classes are no cost to company or participant. For more info, call Shaun at (214) 360-1200