Marketing Opportunities 2020Categories: Chamber Events, Member Events, Networking, Luncheons, Manufacturing, Women's Events, Propel: Young Professionals, Legislative
As The Connecting Source, the Garland Chamber focuses on providing resources for its members to be successful in the Garland community. There are many opportunities as a Chamber member to showcase your business to community leaders and local businesses. Find the initiative that best fits your target audience, ask the Chamber staff questions you might have, and let's find more opportunities for your organization to be involved in Garland.
- 88th Annual Banquet: Presenting Sponsor
- The Garland Chamber’s Annual Banquet serves as the annual meeting of the Chamber of Commerce. This event celebrates the year ended and looks to the year ahead by recognizing community leaders and welcoming the chairman of the board for 2019. The banquet will feature awards and an elegant dinner, as well as celebrate the Chamber’s 125 years since its inception in 1895.
- Candidates Forum
- Garland Chamber Candidates Forum invites candidates of the General City Election, as well as the Garland Independent School District to express their positions on governance in the Garland community.
- Women's Business E-nitiative Empowerment Luncheons
- WBe Empowerment Luncheons allow professional women the unique opportunity to interact with women from various industries and of diverse skill levels. Luncheon speakers present female-focused business topics.
- SPARK Luncheon
- Strong Partnerships and Relevant Knowledge (SPARK) is a luncheon of the Garland Chamber that will host a variety of high-profile speakers to engage business and community leaders on current business issues. The event allows professionals from a diverse business community to interact in a relaxed environment and learn more about better business practices or issues facing the Garland community.
- Partner in Education Sponsorship
- As part of our partnership with the Garland Independent School District, the Garland Chamber will recognize “Teachers of the Month” at the SPARK luncheons. Between the months of February thru November, the program will recognize several teachers of the month from the 56 Garland ISD campuses located in Garland. Your Partner in Education sponsorship will cover the expense of a campus administrator and teacher from each of the 56 campuses to attend a luncheon.
- Direct Connect
- Direct Connect is a networking event with a twist. The goal of this program is to help attendees make more strategic connections and teach them how to capitalize on networking opportunities to maximize the return. Events are held from 7:30 – 9 a.m. each month and the Chamber provides breakfast.
- 36th Annual Golf Tournament
- The purpose of the Golf Tournament is to benefit the Garland Economic Development Partnership and the Garland Chamber of Commerce. Through this program, the Garland Chamber facilitates the development of resources to promote the sustainability of Small Businesses, as well as maintain retention through viable workforce initiatives.
- Leadership Garland
- Leadership Garland helps to shape, prepare, and inspire individuals to take responsible roles within the communities in which they live and work.
- Manufacturing Day: Supporting Sponsor
- The DCMA Manufacturing Day event invites area manufacturers to participate in a full program of relevant education and peer-to-peer networking.
- Partners in Progress: DCMA Symposium
- During Partners in Progress, manufacturing company employees at any level, from CEOs and Plant Managers to HR Directors, Safety Managers, Quality Assurance Specialists and any position in between are invited to a engage and interact in a program that encompasses relevant topical education along with real-world problem solving and the sharing of best practices.
- 7th Annual Biennial Legislative Breakfast
- The Annual Legislative Breakfast provides the community and local leaders an opportunity to meet and greet the legislators who represent the Garland area.
- Propel: Young Professionals
- Propel is a series of programs dedicated to engaging Garland area young professionals between the ages of 21 and 40 to participate in networking, service and professional development activities intended to advance their opportunities for success in business and leadership.
GHD is one of the world’s leading professional services companies operating in the global markets of water, energy and resources, environment, property and buildings, and transportation. We provide engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services to private and public sector clients.
Richland College - Garland Campus
Increase Workplace Productivity
Fill the Skilled Worker Gap
- Fast Track Manufacturing Training
- English-as-a-Second Language
- Machine Operator
- Leadership / Customer Service
*Select classes are no cost to company or participant. For more info, call Shaun at (214) 360-1200