Legislative Affairs Steering Committee
Legislative Affairs Committee Members
- Donas Cole, Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Garland
- Thomas Edds, Electrical Distribution & Design Systems
- Niral Gandhi, Estes & Gandhi, P.C.
- Eva Hummel, Atmos Energy
- Wes Kucera, City of Garland
- Rick Lambert, Garland Independent School District
- Justin H. Lonon, Dallas County Community College District
- Tom Sadler, Business Consultant
- Kevin Slay, City of Garland
- Tiffany Veno, Garland Independent School District
- Barry Young, Oncor Electric Delivery
- Paul Mayer, Garland Chamber of Commerce
- Karina Olivares, Garland Chamber of Commerce
Interested in serving on the Legislative Affairs Committee?
Contact Karina Olivares at firstname.lastname@example.org or (469) 326-7474.
"Let me help you discover innovative business services."
I direct the development and operational areas of the Chamber to carry out the organization's mission to be a catalyst for positive change in our community. Call me if I can help you cultivate relationships or discover services and programs to help achieve your business's mission.
President (469) 326-7474 Karina.Olivares@garlandchamber.com
Richland College - Garland Campus
Increase Workplace Productivity
Fill the Skilled Worker Gap
- Fast Track Manufacturing Training
- English-as-a-Second Language
- Machine Operator
- Leadership / Customer Service
*Select classes are no cost to company or participant. For more info, call Shaun at (214) 360-1200