Golf Tournament Protocols
Due to the pandemic, the 36th Annual Golf Tournament will be taking extra precautions to provide a safe environment for our staff and patrons by implementing the following policies, safety measures, course and play-related changes:
- The course and driving range are open. Practice range distances have been increased. Range balls and baskets are cleaned and disinfected between each use.
- All CDC recommendations and social distancing rules must be followed, or you will be asked to leave the property.
- The time between tee times has been increased to 12 minutes.
- All patrons must stay at least 6 feet apart at all times.
- All bunker rakes, ball washers, sand bottles and cart coolers have been removed to minimize touchable surfaces.
- On-course restrooms will be open and sanitized throughout the day.
- Hole-cups have been modified. Please do not touch the flag sticks.
- All groups will play with a pre-assigned tee time provided by the Garland Chamber.
- All golfers will be allowed to receive their cart 30 minutes prior to their scheduled tee time.
- There will be ZERO gatherings around the clubhouse, cart area or 18th green.
- Boxed lunches will be available by In-N-Out burgers between 1:30 – 2:30 p.m. in the parking lot – we ask that 1 member of your team collect the meals for your team.
- Masks will be required at all times when inside the clubhouse.
- Upon completion of the round of golf, golfers will return their carts to the designated cart return and then continue on with their day.
More details about your tee time and day of activities will be emailed to you the week of the Golf Tournament.
We will see you there!
Waste Connections of Dallas
Waste Connections is an integrated solid waste services company that provides non-hazardous waste collection, transfer, disposal and recycling services in the DFW Metroplex. Waste Connections serves more than seven million residential, commercial, industrial, and exploration and production customers in 42 states in the U.S., and six provinces in Canada.