Garland Chamber of Commerce 2019 Update
It’s finally December! The end of 2019 is just around the corner! As business owners and leaders, this is a very busy time of year. The Garland Chamber wants to help make your 2020 planning as easy as possible. Here is a one-stop shop for all new things Chamber for 2020.
- The Garland Chamber is celebrating 125 year of service! Join us at the 88th Annual Banquet to celebrate the outstanding achievements of 2019 and look at the new year of continued success.
- Looking to showcase your business to your target audience? Look at the Marketing Opportunities packet on the Garland Chamber website! Find an event you are interested in sponsoring, give a staff member a call, and we will get you set up for 2020.
- BOLD Speaker Series 2.0 is a modification to the BOLD Workshops from 2019. In partnership with Texas Security Bank, the Garland Chamber will host continuing education forums for small business owners. The series is designed to enhance knowledge of critical business disciplines – especially for the independent business owner.
- With the increase in networking event attendance, 2020 will have 12 Direct Connect events! The extra Direct Connect will be in between April and May regularly scheduled networing events. Dates are Jan. 16, Feb. 20, March 19, April 16, May 1, May 21, June 18, July 16, Aug. 20, Sept. 17, Oct.15, and Nov 19.
- Aside from the new look of the newsletter, the Garland Chamber will now include member events. If you are interested in having your event in the newsletter, please submit the Event Submission Form to Andrea Tamez by noon (12 p.m.) of the last Friday of every month.
The Garland Chamber staff hopes to see you involved next year! For questions about how to get involved throughout the Chamber initiatives and programs, contact Alexander Helgar at (469) 326-7454 or at Alexander.Helgar@garlandchamber.com.
Richland College - Garland Campus
Increase Workplace Productivity
Fill the Skilled Worker Gap
- Fast Track Manufacturing Training
- English-as-a-Second Language
- Machine Operator
- Leadership / Customer Service
*Select classes are no cost to company or participant. For more info, call Shaun at (214) 360-1200