Plan Your Trip to the 2019 Business Expo
The 10th Annual Business Expo is on April 26, 2019 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. There are many activities going on during the four hours of the event. Follow the itinerary below to schedule the time for when you want to attend the Expo.
7:30 a.m. Direct Connect
We will kick off the morning with Direct Connect, our fast-paced networking event. The event is designed to help you initiate meaningful conversations and be strategic about your new connections. If you want to make new contacts, join us at Direct Connect!
9 a.m. Business Expo Ribbon Cutting
Once Direct Connect ends, the Garland Chamber will cut a ribbon to officially open the 10th Annual Business Expo to visitors. Explore all the booths have to offer and learn more about the local businesses in Garland.
- Amberton University
- Carr, Riggs & Ingram, LLC
- Castro Roofing
- Christian Care Senior Living
- City of Garland – Water Utilities
- Cooper Concrete
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit - Garland
- Dr. Lisa Garner & Associates
- Eastfield College
- Electric Distribution Design Systems
- Express Employment Professionals
- Gardner Wallace Financial Solutions
- Garland Power & Light
- Guardian Packaging Ind. / Southwest Air Products
- KISS PR
- Lane Gorman Trubitt, LLC
- Lawson Communications / Precision Reprographics
- Liberty Air & Heat
- Lionheart Children’s Academy
- Montclair Estates Active Senior Living
- Pleasant Valley Health & Rehabilitation
- Richland College Garland Campus
- Sam’s Club
- SERVPRO of North Garland & Park Cities
- Silver Creek Assisted Living Garland
- Texas A&M University – Commerce
- TDECU – Your Credit Union
- Texas Brand Bank
- Tom Sadler & Associates
- Total Hearing Care of Dallas
- Veritex Community Bank
- Wells Fargo
- Williams Funeral Directors
…and more still to come!
10 a.m. Shred Truck: Sponsored by Frost Bank (1 hour only)
Bring any documents you want to get rid of and Frost will have your back. This service is free and there is no limit to the number of documents you can bring; however, the service is only available for one hour, so please arrive prior to 11 a.m. to take advantage of the Shred Truck.
12 p.m. Enjoy some FREE Raising Cane’s Lunch and Steel City Pops
Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers and Steel City Pops will be on site during lunch time to provide complimentary lunch to our Expo exhibitors and guests. After you visit the booths, you will receive tickets that you can redeem for 1 FREE Raising Cane’s Lunch and 1 FREE Steel City Pop. Enjoy your food while continuing to network.
12:45 p.m. Voting Closes for Booth Decorating Contest
Want to cast your vote for the best booth at the Expo? Make sure you’ve made it through the booths prior to 12:45 p.m. Chamber staff members will tally the votes at this time and announce award winners shortly after.
1 p.m. End of Expo
Make sure you arrive well before 1 p.m. so you have plenty of time to make it to all the booths you want to see. Exhibitors will begin tearing down their booths promptly at 1 p.m.All News