Voting Locations for Garland
Did you know early voting starts on October 13? That is right around the corner! Visit Meet Your Local Candidates to learn more about your local candidates.
There are many locations in Garland that are available for voting. A few details before you vote:
- Vote Early Tuesday, October 13 through Friday, October 30, 2020
- Last Day to Apply for Ballot by Mail (Received, not Postmarked) Friday, October 23, 2020
- Last day to Receive Ballot by Mail Tuesday, November 3, 2020 (Election Day) at 7:00 p.m. if the envelope is not postmarked, or Wednesday, November 4, 2020 (next business day after Election Day) at 5:00 p.m. if carrier envelope is postmarked by 7:00 p.m
- Election Day November 3, 2020
Click here to learn more about voting protocols.
Find out which voting location is closer to you!
- South Garland Branch Library - 4845 S. Broadway Blvd. Garland, TX 75043
- Dallas College Garland Campus - 675 Walnut St. Garland, TX 75040
- Additional Early Voting locations outside of Garland, click here.
Click here to view all voting locations in Garland, TX on Election Day. Start on page 3.
First General Election without straight-party voting!
- Beginning with the Nov. 3rd General Election, voters may no longer check one box to vote for one party’s candidates in every partisan race. Instead, voters mark a candidate for each race.
- Candidates representing a party are identified with a letter following their name: "R" for Republican, "D" for Democrat, "L" for Libertarian, or "G" for Green.
- Candidates in many local elections are nonpartisan and do not represent a party.
Have you been turned down for a commercial loan or line of credit by your bank? Factoring with American Bank Business Finance might be the right financial tool for your business right now. Let’s talk!
City of Garland Water Utilities
During the heat of summer, follow the cycle/soak irrigation method only between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m.. By practicing good water stewardship, you can help conserve water and keep your lawn and plants happy.