Additional Community Resources
Get Connected with Resources
The Garland of Commerce prides itself on being The Connecting Source, and sometimes that means connecting local businesses to resources outside our organization. In more than 120 years, the Chamber has built quite a network in order to best assist local professionals in accessing everything they need to find business success in Garland, Texas and beyond.
See the resources below to get started, and let us know if you’re looking for something you don’t see available. We’re here to get you connected.
- Richland College Garland Campus
- Eastfield College
- Texas Workforce Commission
- Dallas County Manufacturers’ Association Leadership Academy
- Workforce Development Guide via AC Online
Business Growth and Support
- Small Business Counseling
- S.C.O.R.E. Counseling
- Garland Public Library Business Tools
- Small Business Resource Center (Marketing and Branding Information)
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Small Business Administration
- Texas Association of Business
- Texas Small Business Assistance
Finances, Debt and Taxes
- IRS Small Business Tax Center
- How to Deal With Small Business Debt
- Find the Right Type of Financing for Your Business
Local Purchasing Departments
"Let me answer your questions."
I carry out the day-to-day operations of the Garland Chamber of Commerce, including supporting the staff, directing office visitors and scheduling SBDC appointments.
Office Manager (469) 326-7447 Diane.Whitlock@garlandchamber.com
VIP Small Business Accounting
Your one stop accounting solutions. Accounting, bookkeeping, and payroll is a phone call away. Join the family!
Triumph Business Capital
With Triumph Business Capital’s invoice factoring services, you can have your cash today, while still having control of your business. As one of the leading invoice factoring companies, we understand cash flow is vital to your business and we are here to partner with you.